Website Designing Course Details & Fees – Delhi | Noida | Ghaziabad | Gurgaon
Module 1 – Basics of Websites
- What do you mean by a Website?
- How does a Websites Works?
- What do you mean by a Domain?
- What exactly Web Server and Web Hosting means?
- What are the different types of Web Hostings?
- What do you mean by Static and Dynamic Websites?
- What are the Differences Between Static and Dynamic Websites?
- What do you mean by Website Portals and Search Engines?
- How to differentiate between Websites, Portals and Search Engines?
- What exactly E-commerce website is?
Domain, Website Hosting and Web Server
- How to select SEO friendly Domain?
- How to register SEO Friendly Domain?
- What are the Different Kinds of Domain Extensions?
- Why is Country Specific Domain Extensions and why we need it?
- What is the use of Domain?
- What is the use of WebServer?
- Why Web Hosting is needed?
- What are the main Difference Between Shared, Dedicated and Virtual Hosting?
Module 2 – Starting With a Website
- How to create perfect Head Section of website?
- Why Head Section is important?
- What type of Tags to be used in Head Section?
- What is Title Tags?
- What is Meta Tags?
- What is Open Graph Tags?
- How to Make Your Website’s Head SEO Friendly?
- What is Body of a Website?
- What is Open and Closing Tags of HTML?
- What is Open and Closing Tags of Body?
Module 3 – Website Languages
HMTL – Hyper Text Markup Language (Basic and Advance)
- How to Design pages in HTML?
- You will learn HTML Basics.
- What is HTML Elements?
- What is HTML Attributes?
- What is HTML Editors?
- What is HTML Paragraphs?
- How to do Formatting?
- What is Advance HTML-HTML HEAD?
- What is DocType?
- How to write Scripts?
- What is Entities?
- What is URLs?
- What is Encoding?
- What is HTML Media?
- How to do W3C CODE Validation?
- What is XHML- X Hyper Text Markup Language
- (XHTML Introduction, XHTML Elements, XHTML Attributes)
- How to create Image and link ALT Tags?
- How to design responsive website in HTML?
- How to create iframes in HTML?
- How to embed videos in HTML?
- What are forms and how to create it?
- You will learn to create registration forms in HTML?
- HTML Summary
- Introduction to CMS
- How to handle CMS like wordpress and joomla?
CSS and CSS3 – Cascade Styling Sheets 3
- What is CSS (cascading Stylish Sheet)?
- Why CSS was Discovered and used for?
- Importance of CSS in Websites?
- Learning CSS for Creating Websites?
- You will learn to create a Website Using HTML and CSS?
- How to use CSS Codes and Tags?
- How to use CSS References and Resources?
- What are selector and how to use selector in CSS?
- How to create background in CSS?
- You will learn to create lists in CSS?
- Using borders in CSS?
- How to use alignment in CSS?
- What is image gallery in CSS?
- What is navigation bar?
- You will learn to use tables in CSS?
- What are dimensions in CSS?
- What is attribute selectors in CSS?
- What do you mean by padding and margin in CSS?
- What do you mean by floating in CSS?
- How to use fonts in CSS?
- What is CSS References?
- What is CSS quiz?
- CSS Examples?
- CSS Summary?
- You will learn Basics.
- What is Targeting?
- What are Selectors,
- Uses and Implementations of selectors?
- How to make Jqeuery Navigation?
- How to make Jquery Image Slide Shows?
- Knowledge Resources?
Module 4 – Website Designing Softwares
Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- You will get introduction to Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.
- You will learn Dream weaver Basics.
- How to create web pages in Dreamweaver?
- How to create DIV Tags?
- How to create HTML Files?
- How to create CSS Files?
Adobe Photoshop for Web CS5
- You will get Adobe Photoshop Introduction.
- You will learn Photoshop Basics
- How to Use of Photoshop for WEB?
- What are principals of WEB Layout?
- What should be the Image Size?
- What is Color Psychology and how it is important?
- What should be the Layout and Composition?
- How to create Filters?
- What is Opacity Management?
- How to Optimize Images?
- What is960 Grid System?
Adobe Flash For Web CS5
- You will get Introduction to Adobe Flash CS5
- What are Flash Basics?
- How to create web pages in Flash?
- How to create Animated and moving Objects?
- How to Link back to flash objects?
Module 5 – Website Downloading and Uploading
- What is an Offline Website?
- What is an Online Website?
- You will learn how to Download a Website?
- You will learn how to Upload a Website?
- What do you mean by FTP (File Transfer Protocol)?
- What do you mean by Host Name?
- What do you mean by FTP User Name and Password?
- What is File Zila?
- You will learn how to Use File Zila?
Join Our Website Designing Course in Delhi to know More – Call – 9990128280, 9990716846
What is Design?
Design is the formation or outline of a plan for the structure of anything. Designing can be done for anything, from a web site to a stadium, a logo, a social media campaign. Perfect designing makes the thing more beautiful and attractive.
Design is said to be high-quality when it achieves the result for which it is designed to deliver. Designing plays an important role for making a professional website which can drive traffic to it. Join Our Website Designing Course in Delhi to know more.
What is Graphic Design?
Graphic designing is a skill which helps to combine text and pictures which will help you to create an eye-catching design of your website. Through Graphic Designing you can create your logos, web site user interfaces, tattoos, sketches for fashion or industrial design, typefaces, print, animated characters, advertisements, flyers, movie credits, newspaper headlines, and designs for textiles. This is just a glimpse of what you can design graphically. Join Our Website Designing Course in Delhi to know more
What is Web Design?
Web design is the formation and outline of the plan in the web medium. It includes graphic design; because the output will be consumed through a visual medium through learning web designing you can create your own professional design of website which will help you to attract more traffic online. Join Our Website Designing Course in Delhi to know more
For example, choosing the right text contents for a web page is part of web design. This text can be viewed on search engine results, which is part of the user experience and also the place in the rankings of that result is also part of the experience. Join Our Website Designing Course in Delhi to know more
Web designing will help you to optimize your website design for the better viewer response while following the below points:
- Logo design
- User interface design
- On-site SEO
- Social media promotion
- Information architecture
- Navigation design
- Design for accessibility
- HTML mark-up
- Design for ease-of-use (usability)
- Selecting content imagery
- Flash animation
- Conversion rate optimization
- Pay-per-click advertising -Join Our Website Designing Course in Delhi to know more
The crux of the matter is that all these skills and activities will help you to create a user friendly design of a site which can impact the success of a website and the experience of using that site. Join Our Website Designing Course in Delhi to know more
How to Makes a Successful Web Site through our Website Designing Course
By learning all the modules and languages discussed above you will surely be able to make a user friendly website for your particular target niche and Success of your website can be measured by analyzing: Join Our Website Designing Course in Delhi to know more
- It can magnetize the right audience, and
- Drive audience in the right numbers.
That means it must be optimized to be found by people are searching for what the site offers, whether they find the site via organic (i.e. non-paid) search, through advertising, social media. Join Our Website Designing Course in Delhi to know more